Level 2 Masterclass. Feeling the excitement of Latin dances.
You have already a basic understanding of the Salsa dance steps and rhythm. Now you are ready to gain a greater capacity to move from one pattern to the next.
This Masterclass will enable you to execute more turns, hand switches and progressive directional changes with better balance and more styling.
In the Level 2 Masterclass, you will learn:
- The Rope,
- The Window,
- The Reverse Cool Cross Body Lead,
- The Matador Back Pass,
- The Woman Right Turn,
- The Reverse Cross Body Lead Traveling Turns,
- The Reverse Cross Body Lead Hand Pull,
- The Reverse Cross Body Lead Shoulder To Waist Side To Side,
- The Reverse. Cross Body Lead Back Hand Shake,
- The Juan Valdez,
- The Reverse Cross Body Lead Hammer-Lock,
- The Man Cool Right Turn From Cross Body Lead and
- The Man Right Dock Turn.
- Level One experience is necessary. The course is for the Beginner – Intermediate student.
- You will need space to practice your new dance moves
- You will also need to recruit a friend to dance with.
The Level 2 Masterclass is composed of 21 easy-to-follow turn patterns. These turn patterns are nicely crafted into a graceful and beautiful routine. This masterclass begins where the Level One Masterclass ends. This Masterclass smoothly brings you into intermediate variations.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is interested in salsa music and Latin dance.
- Anyone who is interested in being part of a vibrant dance community.
Take the examine. This is a short quiz with 10 questions about the Level 2 Masterclass.
Practice these steps as much as possible. Repeat them until you feel comfortable do them.
(See material for the Level 2 Masterclass)