Salsa Conquer Masterclass has already conquered many students and Salsa lovers dancing style.
It contains inventive salsa dance moves online.
Cool and smooth moves. It is demanding & challenging Salsa Level composed of 27 Turn-Patterns elegantly crafted-choreographies.
Salsa Conquer Masterclass, you will learn:
01. Basic Step,
02. Lady’s Right Turn,
03. COPA to Hammerlock,
04. Double Right turn,
05. Crucifixion Routine,
06 Axel turns,
08. Tango Dip.
09. Close Position – Travelling 360º,
10. Slingshot to Neck Cuddle,
11. Double Turn to Side Opening,
12. Hand Switch,
13. Shoulder Hold CBL,
14. Cuban Pull,
15. Natural Reverse Turn,
16. The Tunnel,
17. Double Zipper Turn.
19. CBL – Man right Turn to a hand-Switch,
20. Hand Switch,
21. Hand Switch to Neck Double Turn,
22. The CBL Swivel – Swivel,
23. The Coil,
24. Double Turn Opening,
25. Reverse Right Turn,
26. The Flamingo Catch,
27. Ending in Close Position.
- Masterclass three or four experience is necessary. The course is for the Intermediate student.
- You will need space to practice your new dance moves
- You will also need to recruit a friend to dance with.
Salsa Conquer Masterclass contains cool and smooth moves.
These salsa moves will take-over your senses. It is considered a total invasion of your body. Once you begin practicing this material, you will feel that each turn pattern will occupy your soul. It, also, will excite your imagination to create new prototypes adapted to your own dancing style.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for dancer students who are looking to speed up their learning curve.
- This Course is for Intermediate to Advanced Social Dancers or Choreographers looking to improve musicality and creativity.
- This course is probably not for you if you do not like to be challenged or looking for new moves.
Take the examine. This is a short quiz with 10 questions about the Summit Salsa Xtra Master Class.
Practice these steps as much as possible. Repeat them until you feel comfortable do them.
(See material for the Salsa Conquer Masterclass.)